Friday 8am - Noon
Paul J. Fishman, M.D. & I. Benjamin Geller, M.D.
One of Denver metro area's most time-honored medical practices.
We are pleased to announce the addition of Lindsey Lowrance, LCSW,
to our practice. Lindsey will offer behavioral health services with the goal of providing a truly comprehensive and integrated healthcare experience.
Wheat Ridge Medical Complex
3885 Upham St. Suite 100
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
3 blocks east of Wadsworth on 38th & 1 block north on Upham St.
across from the Fire Department.
Our private handicap entrance is immediately to the right
of the main building entrance, closest to the Fire Department.
There is plenty of handicap parking with a ramp to our front door.
+ + + +
At Geriatric and Family Medicine, we see patients in:
- our clinic
- nursing homes
- assisted living facilities
- board & care
Since 1981, Paul J. Fishman, JD, MD and Ivan B. Geller, MD & Associates have provided compassionate medical care to the Denver metro area communities.
- In 1988, in order to meet the needs of our patients, the practice evolved to specialize in serving adults, ages 18 through 118.
- We are an old-fashioned medical practice that cares about our patients. You will find our entire staff to be friendly and attentive.
- We accept Medicare, Colorado Medicaid and most other insurance plans with the exception of those on the Colorado Health Exchange: Connect for Health Colorado, however, we do expect to be included in the new Bright Health network when it becomes available on the Colorado Health Exchange in November, 2016.
- We accept all Medicare supplemental insurances.
- We are accepting new Medicare & Medicaid patients.
- We periodically have a waiting list for new patients, but with your patience, we will make every effort to schedule you.
- We offer the services of a Pharmacist for medication evaluation and management.
- We offer the services of a Social Worker to help you with behavioral health concerns.
- Please feel free walk in to our clinic office any time and introduce yourself. A caring staff member will welcome you and answer any questions you may have.
- Our hours are Monday-Thursday from 8-4, Friday from 8-12 noon, sometimes till 3:00. Our doctors are available 24/7 through our answering service (303-742-0086).
- Please note that we are unable to give advice or answer questions regarding patient care via email.